Information we may collect from you
It is not necessary for you to register with us in order to access the Website. However we may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact and registration forms. The basic personal information about you which we may collect and process is:
- your name
- your user type (eg solicitor, trainee solicitor, law student, member of the public)
- your e-mail address
- your user ID and password.
Depending on what you are registering for, additional information may be collected from you.
We may also collect and process information provided by you at the time of posting material to the Website, as well as details of your visit to the Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you use. Further, if you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data for the purposes of advertising, marketing and public relations, so as to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.